A) Teaching of Regulated Education:
- Compulsory Secondary Education.
- Bachillerato: in the specialities of Humanities and Social Science, and Sciences.
- Basic Vocational Training in Mechanical Manufacturing and Electricity and Electronics; CFGM (Medium-level vocational training), CFGS (Higher-level Vocational Training) in the following families: Mechanical Manufacturing, Electricity and Electronics, Transportation and Maintenance of Vehicles and Management and Administration; CFGS in the following families: Computing and Comunications; Installation and Maintenance, Health, and Commerce and Marketing; CFGM in the following families: Sociocultural and Community Services.
Training for employment in the areas of: Automotive, Production and Machining, Management and New Technologies, Industrial, Industrial Automation and Computing.
Delivery of the employment management service.
B) Training delivery:
- in Workshop classrooms of Electricity, Carpentry, Mechanics, Confection and Hairdressing.
- of Specific Qualification Programs in Auxiliary Maintenance Operations in Vehicles' Electromechanics
- occupational in Hairdressing Assistant Services.