Execution of concrete structures
91.080.40 - Concrete structures
Reemplaza a: DD ENV 13670-1:2000
(1) This European Standard gives common requirements for execution of concrete structures, it applies to both in-situ works and construction using prefabricated concrete elements.
(2) This standard expects the execution specification to state all the specific requirements relevant to the particular structure.
(3) This standard is applicable to permanent as well as temporary concrete structures.
(4) Additional or different requirements should be considered and, if required, given in the execution specification when using:
lightweight aggregate concrete;
other materials (e.g. fibres) or constituent materials;
special technologies/innovative designs.
(5) This standard does not apply to concrete members used only as equipment or construction aids for the execution.
(6) This standard does not cover the specification, production and conformity of concrete.
(7) This standard is not applicable to the production of precast concrete elements made in accordance with product standards.
(8) This standard does not cover safety and health aspects of execution, or third party safety requirements.
(9) This standard does not cover contractual issues or responsibilities for the identified actions.
It is within the concept of this standard that supplementing requirements can be given for the individual project in the execution specification, on a national level in a national annex, or on a general basis in European standards for special applications e.g. standards for special geotechnical works.
Nota: Precios sin IVA ni gastos de envío
Añadir a la cesta