Eurocode 1. Actions on structures. General actions. Snow loads
91.010.30 - Technical aspects
91.060.20 - Roofs
91.080 - Structures of buildings
91.080.17 - Aluminium structures
(1) EN 1991-1-3 gives guidance to determine the values of loads due to snow to be used for the structural design of buildings and civil engineering works.
(2) This Part does not apply for sites at altitudes above 1 500 m, unless otherwise specified.
Advice for the treatment of snow loads for altitudes above 1 500 m may be found in the National Annex.
(3) Annex A gives information on design situations and load arrangements to be used for different locations.
These different locations may be identified by the National Annex.
(4) Annex B gives shape coefficients to be used for the treatment of exceptional snow drifts.
The use of Annex B is allowed through the National Annex.
(5) Annex C gives characteristic values of snow load on the ground based on the results of work carried out under a contract specific to this Eurocode, to DGIII / D3 of the European Commission. The objectives of this Annex are:
to give information to National Competent Authorities to help them to redraft and update their national maps;
to help to ensure that the established harmonised procedures used to produce the maps in this Annex are used in the member states for treating their basic snow data.
(6) Annex D gives guidance for adjusting the ground snow loads according to the return period.
(7) Annex E gives information on the bulk weight density of snow.
(8) This Part does not give guidance on specialist aspects of snow loading, for example:
impact snow loads resulting from snow sliding off or falling from a higher roof;
the additional wind loads which could result from changes in shape or size of the construction works due to the presence of snow or the accretion of ice;
loads in areas where snow is present all year round;
lateral loading due to snow (e.g. lateral loads exerted by drifts);
snow loads on bridges.
Nota: Precios sin IVA ni gastos de envío
Añadir a la cesta